• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Creation Cutter/Plotter

Pala-gurl

I have A Creation Cutter/ Plotter and the WinPCSIGN Letter program, and im in the field of making vehicle decals, we are brand new to this industry and dont kno where to start n e tips?

Replicator

Not familiar with that plotter, but I'm sure you'll end up with lots of help

from people here that have used it . . . Welcome to Signs101 . . . !

red91_sc

I also have a creation cutter and the only tip I can tell ya is if you have the money throw the cutter out the door and buy a good name brand cutter.
I have had all sorts of problems with mine ever since I got it and it seems that every week it has a new problem (this week the blades fall out of the holder).
But anyways
Welcome to:signs101: from OH.

supaegnt

nt.

red91_sc
I have had all sorts of problems with mine ever since I got it and it seems that every week it has a new problem (this week the blades fall out of the holder).

i think your trouble with the blade popping out.is due to your failure of securing the blade holder securely with that silver knob that acts like a padlock.

answer this,are you the original owner?if you are,call your sales rep and request for walk through.your response is not helpfull a bit.

Pala-gurl,i do run a 24inch crea tion and i loved the sucker for its performance,as for your question,it is a simple process if i understood you clearly.just type the text out,import cliparts if need be,cliparts must be in eps format or save in eps,click cut and be done.if my explanation is not enough,you can either send me a pm or call your sales rep.