• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Creative block...Nautical Font?

SoCalN8V

I have a work order from a customer who has requested a "nautical font" for the words "Storage Locker". I'm completely at a loss. I've been racking my brain for the last hour trying to think of what would look nautical. All I need is a little push in the right direction...Do you guys have any ideas?

iSign

I have no idea what that could mean either... but for "STORAGE LOCKER" ...I would think the asthetics of typography at sea is much like it would be in the army... which is non-existent, therefore going with the trusty economical old standby that unimportant items like lockers would probably be lettered with....

...I vote STENCIL font

Shovelhead

that's.....

I have no idea what that could mean either... but for "STORAGE LOCKER" ...I would think the asthetics of typography at sea is much like it would be in the army... which is non-existent, therefore going with the trusty economical old standby that unimportant items like lockers would probably be lettered with....

...I vote STENCIL font

a good call.

SoCalN8V

That's kind of what I was thinking but he asked for gold lettering with a black outline (should have mentioned that the first time).

Shovelhead

You must throw...

and old fashioned key somewhere in the mix. Don't just do lettering.

Attachments

• ist2_906402_old_travel_trunk.jpg
    ist2_906402_old_travel_trunk.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 120