• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Creative Cloud Issues 11-19-2014

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
This morning I've been having a tough time getting my Creative Cloud control panel to connect with Adobe's servers. See the attached images of what I've been seeing this morning.

Adobe's web site hasn't been performing much better. I couldn't get anywhere in it up until a few minutes ago. Now I can, but it's running very slow. Is anyone else seeing this?

Adobe has a new update for Lightroom and Camera Raw, but those two things shouldn't be generating so much traffic at once to bog down the servers. I kind of wondered if Adobe's servers might be trying to weather some kind of Denial Of Service attack from a botnet army.

The "desktop" CC 2014 applications still run normally. But I can't use applications like Muse, which need an "always on" connection with the Internet. Muse needs yet another update anyway. Adobe did something to mess up the SVG import capability. Now I'm seeing 4 pixel tall lines on the bottom of placed SVG artwork. That doesn't show up in the web browser, but it does mess up things in terms of page design.

Attachments

• CC-CantConnect.png
    CC-CantConnect.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 114
  • CC-CantConnect2.png
    CC-CantConnect2.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 118

CES020

I don't know if it's still going on, but I heard there was a a pretty severe outage on a major carriers line.

Without knowing where that server is trying to connect to, it's hard to know. I'm sure they have them scattered all over the world, so checking for outages in the USA might not show it.

http://www.outageanalyzer.com