• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Creative Suite 3

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Just got a newsletter from CreativePro and thought this comment was interesting:

News has leaked that version 3 of the Creative Suite will be announced on March 27. I can't give you juicy details yet because I'm still under a non-disclosure agreement until then, but I can at least tell you that three weeks from now, you're going to get a real eyeful.

signguy95

And I just purchased CS2 with my new mac just 3 weeks ago! Apple said it wasn't to release until the Summer! Guess I'll have to upgrade now!!! LOL

Jay

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
And I just purchased CS2 with my new mac just 3 weeks ago! Apple said it wasn't to release until the Summer! Guess I'll have to upgrade now!!! LOL

Jay

I'm not sure what the grace period is but you may be entitled to a free or nearly free upgrade if it was only three weeks ago. I would sure check with whomever you bought it from.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I read this on another forum, I heard that it may be past March 27th...someone may have jumped the gun a little bit...but it would be nice but I bet I will need an updated Cadtools too :(