• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Creativity Is My Savior

MITCHATEXOTIC

I just printed 130 + fabric transfers on my mutoh each about 8.5 to10 inches long I sent it as 50 separate jobs so I have registration mark vry 20 0r so inches(graphtec dos not tack 50 yards straight mr sign w.).My pick up reel vry neatly rolld up my job........NW THE ZINGSR....Can I mak my plotter read registration marks stating at the end so I dont have to re roll wich probably wouldv' takin less time than this post but I statd this projct at 10:30 last night and want to go to bd soon.....THANKS FLEXI_GUYS AND DOLLS

gvgraphics

The reg marks will be off and possible skewing would be in revers of what the system compensates for thus possibly ruining the print.

jayhawksigns

I have done that before, either for ease like you are, or because I forgot to roll the print off a couple of extra inches to be able to contour cut it. Then I just rotated the print in Flexi 180deg. and sent it to the rip station, just let the print job sit on hold and sent the contour cut job. Worked just fine.

MITCHATEXOTIC

Thanks brothers..

They where sent as the same job over and over guess i'll re-roll......re roll? will that be some kinda flash back in 30 years

Matthew Scher

If you are using a Mutoh Ultima cutter, then yes. It has an option to read the marks backwards by using the Ultima Control Software to queue the jobs.