• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Credit card reader for Android Galaxy Tab 2?

phototec

I know this has been hashed around here many times before, but what is the latest thoughts about using a credit card reader on an Android Galaxy Tab 2?

I've had a PayPal account for many years, so I would lean towards using their credit card reader.

Anyone use the PayPal credit card reader version?

:thankyou:

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I use the PayPal reader with my Note II phone and have zero complaints. I don't need it often, but when I do, it's easy to use. It also has one of, if not the lowest, rates available. Add to that, a soon as you run the charge, it's in your PayPal account and you can immediately transfer it to your bank account. The transfer takes anywhere from 1-3 days in my experience.

phototec

I use the PayPal reader with my Note II phone and have zero complaints. I don't need it often, but when I do, it's easy to use. It also has one of, if not the lowest, rates available. Add to that, a soon as you run the charge, it's in your PayPal account and you can immediately transfer it to your bank account. The transfer takes anywhere from 1-3 days in my experience.

Who makes the Note II phone and what carrier do you use?

Thanks

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Yep, that's the phone I have and it works fine. Not sure why it's not listed on the site...it may be that PayPal hasn't updated their site since the Note II was released.

The readers are free, so it's worth giving it a shot even if your device isn't listed.

phototec

Yep, that's the phone I have and it works fine. Not sure why it's not listed on the site...it may be that PayPal hasn't updated their site since the Note II was released.

The readers are free, so it's worth giving it a shot even if your device isn't listed.

Thanks for the reply, this is a bit confusing, because they also say that Samung tablets are NOT supported, yet I found a video on YouTube showing it working on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 running CM10 Jelly Bean 4.1.1.

[video=youtube;nT3KsG6FOFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT3KsG6FOFE[/video]

:frustrated:

Last edited by a moderator: