• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Critique and suggestions, please

signgal

NICE! I love the font choices on that top one, maniac and I was afraid the "dots" were going to look hokey but that looks great, Heath

artbot

i'd lose the dj. you are marketing a business, not a guy. it should speak more of what the product is. like speakers, music, excitement. the dj is just too difficult to illustrate into a brand. makes it look like a stock vector rather than a custom logo.

GoodPeopleFlags

I just talked to the client and he doesn't like the dj either, so we're definitely losing that!

Heath - that is soooo funny that you chose that font. I mentioned that I had struggled with the font and I actually played around with that one ALOT yesterday. Cool!

Wraps ink

Here is an Idea

Attachments

• THRIVE.jpg
    THRIVE.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 68

Fitch

1) Go back to your original posted idea

2) Lose the DJ

3) Lose the swirls

4) Lower case the "entertainment"

5) Caps the lower text - resizing to the console.

THAT my friend will be clean crisp and have longevity.

Cheers - G

inthesignbiz

simple

I though table saw too.
I gave him a turntable and some notes.

Nothing fancy

Attachments

• thrive.jpg
    thrive.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 80

inthesignbiz

Not that I look at it, the turntable is in the wrong place.
And, why is he leaning on the table?
He looks like a bartender with headphones.

GoodPeopleFlags

Wraps - I really like that! But I'm afraid it has more of an urban feel than he's looking for. Not sure that it would appeal to most "brides-to-be". He does more than weddings but wants to draw that biz mostly (I think).

Fitch - I'll play around with your ideas.

Signmaniac - I'm liking that direction. I think i'll start off from scratch completely.

Sorry I'm just getting around to posting! I didn't get to work on it last night but I plan on it tonight. Thanks, everyone, even if I didn't mention you personally! (Thanks, signgal!) I really appreciate you guys giving me feedback and ideas!

:toasting: