• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Critique my beer logo.

signmeup

Posted at the same time Maniac. Looks good.

This label is just me messing around BTW. No particular reason for the project. I'm thinking I might switch Berwick and Brewing. Not tonight though.....I'm beat.

Last edited:

GB2

Old Member
These days with all those goofy looking micro brewery lablels, this one doesn't look like every other beer label but instead looks like a classic beer label...and that is good!

Jon Aston

Looks awesome.

"Brewing" on the ribbon and "Co." sort of abandoned underneath looks weird. I was going to suggest putting both on the ribbon, in one line, same height and weight... but (thinking like someone who might be looking for a new beer to try) I think the ribbon should actually be used to identify the beer as "ALE", "LAGER", "STOUT", or whatever. You can put the full company name elsewhere on the label, or elsewhere on the bottle.

Jillbeans

It looks like it's trying real hard to be a beer logo but fighting with itself.
Berwick reads weird to me.
I think the shape needs to be broader horizontally, and BERWICK BREWING all together.
Then drop the ribbon down so it's not covering the beer mug, and put the tagline in the ribbon.
I do really love the colors.
Just my 2¢
Love....Jill

signmeup

Nice avatar Jill! And thanks for the 2 cents. I'm back to being too busy to mess with this again but I think you're right on the money with those suggestions. I'll get back to it in a little while.

Perks

What would happen if you arched the Brewing banner on the lower half, revealing the glass of beer ...Nothing comes before my beeer!

JR's

I'm thirsty now.

Nice avatar Jill, reminds me of late spring. ( Cool with a little bit of Heat.) ;-}

JR

GoodPeopleFlags

Looks awesome.

"Brewing" on the ribbon and "Co." sort of abandoned underneath looks weird. I was going to suggest putting both on the ribbon, in one line, same height and weight... but (thinking like someone who might be looking for a new beer to try) I think the ribbon should actually be used to identify the beer as "ALE", "LAGER", "STOUT", or whatever. You can put the full company name elsewhere on the label, or elsewhere on the bottle.

EXACTLY what I was going to say. When I'm looking for beer, I want to know if it's an Ale, Lager, Stout, etc. "Brewing" shouldn't be the main thing.

artbot

definitely "brewing" can't be in the middle banner. and the wheat thingys are covered up.
berwick in the middle or top. brewing co. on the bottom. pride of the valley, i'd lose that all together. or smash it really small with dates and other little decorative lettered arcs.

signmeup

OK....I took a couple of minutes. It's now a bitter.

Attachments

• BBeer.jpg
    BBeer.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 92