• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

critique my work - The Vector Doctor

Joe Diaz

Do you have to do the illustration(s) in one color? I think by adding at the very least one more shade of color you can give the illustration quite a bit more detail, and it adds so much dimension.

I took your illustration and added a second color. If you have to stick with one color for shirts, you should be able to turn the second color into a halftone.

face_test.jpg

signgal

I just have to say, being a mother, the best part of what you captured from him.... is the dimple!!! I think that made a huge difference in "humanizing" the sketch :)

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I just have to say, being a mother, the best part of what you captured from him.... is the dimple!!! I think that made a huge difference in "humanizing" the sketch :)

Thanks for noticing. All the photoshop tricks in the world, and you still lose important details. Subtle in the color photo, but I thought it needed to be in there

Marlene

agree. for me it was the smile. looks like you did a good job to me.

Jillbeans

Joe that is really good.
I think changing the hair really helped it, but what the VD did was way better than the customer's first one.