• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Critique please

threeputt

We've got the job to wrap two smart cars for a property management firm. We developed the little "logo" (which they like) from clip art and text.

They don't want a lot of stuff on there other than the "equal housing" logo and their slogan "where good renters find great homes".

One vehicle is red and the other vehicle is white.

Does this need more pizazz? Can it be improved? Or is it "done"?

threeputt

Ooops! Here's the artwork.

Attachments

• draft of sharp smart cars.jpg
    draft of sharp smart cars.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 198

wildside

i kinda dig it the way it is, the slogan on the front seems kinda just stuck there, but still works

simple and easy :thumb:

Shovelhead

The first thing that I notice is the huge hole between the "r" and "p". You can drive a truck through there.

threeputt

The first thing that I notice is the huge hole between the "r" and "p". You can drive a truck through there.

You know, it's funny you say that. The client was here not more than 18 hours ago and wanted me to do that. The actual font has the "leg" of the "r" coming down quite a bit more. But he had me "bob" it off at the height of the "s" and the "a".

What's a guy to do? (one of the women in his office told him it didn't look "right").

threeputt

i kinda dig it the way it is, the slogan on the front seems kinda just stuck there, but still works

simple and easy :thumb:

Yeah, I agree. But the body contours are such that there isn't much room elsewhere. Maybe I could leave it off altogether. He did say he wanted it on the back, but didn't specify the sides.

wilspil

We've got the job to wrap two smart cars for a property management firm. We developed the little "logo" (which they like) from clip art and text.

They don't want a lot of stuff on there other than the "equal housing" logo and their slogan "where good renters find great homes".

One vehicle is red and the other vehicle is white.

Does this need more pizazz? Can it be improved? Or is it "done"?

It look good just the way you have it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think it looks mighty good. You might want to add this however...............

threeput car with key.jpg

"Deposit Please"

Keep inc. w/ property management. i'd make the tag line bigger on sides, also i would skip the logo & just make the tagline on rear glass really big ( if you plan on putting perf on rear glass )

signgal

I think it looks great too... I like the idea of making the tagline the focus on the back because it's a good line. Can you cut off the "hook" at the top of the "r"? So it doesn't hang down at all... like it is on a helvetica font

BLB

Hi Threeputt,
Sorry I didn't read the previous reply's but here is my quick two cents. Try a red rear panel so the eye is focused on the info, maybe stack PROPERTY MANAGEMENT so what they do is more visible, and a bigger louder slogan. All the best with it! (Let's have that lunch soon.)