• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Critique please

signmeup

I liked the Dr. Seuse tree.

I read up on St. Olga. She was no Saint! A very ruthless woman. Many deaths....

I like the warm colours. Maybe something could be crafted using elements of Heath's and Watson's together with RJ's colours?

shakey0818

I like your second try the best.If your saying that the building looks like crap and they are having trouble getting new client,I would scrap that kind of tree design.The whole signs seems more like a day care sign than a senior care center sign.If they are counting on you to help their image you might want to make a routed sign.i seen someone here post this colored glass stuff you sprinkle on a signs face,it adds a lot of class.Maybe a routed sign with the out line of the co. name and the tree in gold leaf,the rest a nice border and blue colored glass on the face.

TheSellOut

Attachments

• Saint Olga's Devil.jpg
    Saint Olga's Devil.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 70

Dave Drane

Don't forget to mirror the apostophe on the left hand side of "come for the care" Little things like that bug me!! lol

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
"Come for the Care"...I'm having a hard time with the tag line. Why else would I be coming there for....free bingo, 3 square meals a day, and perhaps a grumpy room mate?

Sorry...I just had to throw that in for fun. But seriously, it's a marketing issue, not just a sign issue.

Try using the words "Comfort & Care" for the tag line. That's strong enough to make anybody want to commit grandma, for sure.