• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Critique Preliminary Concept

jc1cell

Hey guys,

Take a look at this concept layout for this laundry shop. I'm pretty sure they will have more copy on the side but just wanted to show them the direction I have taken the layout.

The image follows with the branding they have at their storefront.

While not a final layout, what do you think of this preliminary look.

jc

Attachments

• Concept.jpg
    Concept.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 85

SignManiac

I hate that the phone number is HUGE. Otherwise the direction is fresh and nice. It would look better if you placed more emphasis on the name as a focal point.

Marlene

you really have to look at it to find out that they are dry cleaners. maybe the logo needs to be larger than the image as I am distracted by trying to figure out what those people are doing in that pretty grass. the colors are fresh and nice. agree on the phone number being way too big.

jc1cell

I appreciate the replies guys. I totally agree with not seeing the laundry part in the art but the client was specific with keeping the storefront look on the van. They are pushing the eco side of the business is what I see.

I applied some changes and will probably show them what I have since I'm almost certain there will be changes and other things added and more than likely a complete overhaul. She's a self proclaimed "artist". Very nice lady although very, very high energy.

Thanks again for the replies and don't be surprised when I put up a new one with the changes, additions and all else.

Cheers guys,
jc

Attachments

• Concept.jpg
    Concept.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 77

Jillbeans

I like that last one better.
All the info is in the same place so it makes more sense.
Dry cleaners are really getting into this "green" thing.
I've done some local work here like that.
Love.....Jill

signswi

Traditional dry cleaners are all going under, whole industry is shifting to green methods in the face of consumer demand. Can't fight the market (and why would you).

Pretty nice layout. The big phone number didn't bother me at all on version 1 but version 2 is better. No website?