• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Critique

Williams Signs

Let me have it.

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 78

wolverine34

i'm new to the sign making but i would have to agree. at first it doesn't look like a landscaping buisness. but who am i to judge.

megacab

i like the middle one of the three but agree with the others. seems like a tough tie to a landscaping company as laid out now.

megacab

i just quickly put it into corel and added green leaves and left it rough. just wanted to see if that changed anything......still needs something.....

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 67

CentralSigns

Are you trying to say American company or landscaping company. If it's the second then you need to have that easily recognizable. Redesign a landscape

Custom_Grafx

Look like a political party that supports a landscapers' union.

Your priority of message is 80-90% - america, 10-20% - landscaping (maybe less).

I think it's coz of the colours and font. The colours say America obviously, and the font is very diplomatic - therefore it looks very bureaucratic as a whole.

If you're allowed to use the statue of liberty in your artwork, maybe use that, standing on a hill or something and integrate that into the name and make the message 1) landscape/garden 2) (statue of) liberty.

My opinion, the statue will help people associate/memorise the logo with the name, and the context of the image of landscape should then tie it up if done well.

Very clean and nice work though.

Jillbeans

Nothing about it says landscaping.
I think of a bank or something like that.
I'd ease up on the patriotic.
Are the red white and blue set in stone?
What about black lettering and a "statue of liberty" style hand holding a plant?
In an engraving style like that on money.
Love.....Jill

Craig Sjoquist

I like the the one on bottom, although the top 2 are readable the LL looks like IL main reason I don't like them,
Bottom looks nice and clean but would change the color to green(s) landscape being the darkest on white.