• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Crystallex?

GVP

Hi,
Does anyone know who manufactures under the name "Crystallex" ? We've been asked to quote a job that specifies this - I believe it is etch-look vinyl.

Thanks!

Now, where did you find the lmgtfy.com? I need something just like it, and don't know where to get it. :Big Laugh

There is a pool at sea world with a sign that says sharks. They just put the sign there to fool people. If you jump in and swim to the bottom you will find all these cool websites.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Now, where did you find the lmgtfy.com? I need something just like it, and don't know where to get it. :Big Laugh

Oh man you got me...I was about to go off and then realized what you did....

CanuckSigns

Looks like these guys in (also in SK) refer to it as "crystallex"...which can't be found anywhere else online from what I can see. http://www.plssign.ca/crystallex/

I wonder if they just included it in their bid and now the client thinks that's a material?

Sounds and looks like regular window film to me. :peace!:

My money is on this, this company has gone and given their own name to frosted vinyl so other companies can't bid on the same product.