• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cs3

cardfan4342

I am going to buy cs3, just wondering if I can install on more than one machine. This will be a new package, not an upgrade. Any info would be greatly appreciated Thanks

mediaman

You're right about 2 machines. Generally, you can get another activation if you wait a while and call to say one of your hard drives had to be reformatted or had a bad crash. Also, if you are going to make a change in an activated computer, make sure you deactivate CS3 before you make the change and you'll have one more activation left. Great product!! Lots of new stuff.

digitalgraffiti

Putting CS3 on two machines is not exactly the truth. The idea behind Adobe allowing the software to be installed on two machines is only if both machines are used by the main person. They allow use on two machines for the purposes of a desktop and laptop machine and the main user has to be the same person and both machines can not be used at the same time. Read the licensing carefully.

Also CS4 will most be coming out in a couple months. When this comes out, Adobe will only be allowing udgrade pricing from the previous two versions (possibily previous 3 version to get it back to the original CS) . So if you have Photoshop 7 you will not be able to upgrade to CS4.

Also, Adobe offered free upgrade if you buy the previous version up to 90 days prior to the release of the new upgrade. Not sure exactly when release of CS 4 comes out but you might want to check the Adobe User forums and keep an out for info for the release. If you buy the CS3 Suite within that time period, Adobe will ship you a free CS4 upgrade.