• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CS5 and Finecut 7 help

BlkSTIG

Hello,

I've been on Illustrator CS4 using the Mimaki Finecut 7 plugin. I am upgrading to a new iMac with Mavericks and in the process also upgrading to Illustrator CS5 still using Finecut 7. Now when I go to plot the selected path and the Finecut window appears I cannot see the selected objects I want to plot. I've checked and double checked all the settings I can find but nothing fixes it. It will plot what's there but I can't see it to adjust the arrangement on the plotter. I've attached a couple screen shots to help. The left is on my mac mini and the right is the new iMac.

Screen shot 2014-04-21 at 11.34.04 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2014-04-21 at 11.34.39 AM.jpg

BlkSTIG

We've been trying to but our original disc somehow cracked and you need it during the install of the update. Not having any luck with getting a new disc sent to us from Mimaki.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Maybe try sending a picture of the disc to Mimaki tech support, explain your situation and include your machine's serial number. I'm not sure what their policy is but it's worth a try.