• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CS5 April 12

MachServTech

Just had to buy CS4 web premium for a project last week.....wonder if I get a discount on an upgrade?

Damn bad timing!

Can you upgrade from CS3 to CS5? I was planning on upgrading a couple of months ago and found out CS5 had a projected release date in April and decided to wait.

~Chris

MachServTech

Not sure Chris, I was running a bootleg (I know, I know) and finally decided to bite the bullet when I had some consulting work for the govt. So I went from no lic to full lic at CS4

GK

Can you upgrade from CS3 to CS5? I was planning on upgrading a couple of months ago and found out CS5 had a projected release date in April and decided to wait.

~Chris

Yes you can. Adobe implemented a 3 version upgrade span about 2 years ago. So you could jump from CS1-CS4 (there might be a price difference in the upgrade package since they changed a few) Here.

They also have a policy in place that includes a limited time FREE upgrade for those who lets say upgraded to CS4 without knowing (which is hard to believe) that CS5 was right around the corner. It does not cover Betas, NFR, or OEM bundles however.

Hope this helps.

acothran

~Chris

If you own about any Adobe program or suite, you can upgrade but the cost will vary depending on how big the jump. We upgraded from CS Design Standard to CS4 Design Premium. The cost was greater than if we'd upgraded from CS2 or CS3 but it was still cheaper than buying a new version. Adobe's site is very clear about upgrade options. You check what you currently have and it will show you prices to upgrade to other products.

Allen