• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Curious about something...

SkyHighJK

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone out there has any thoughts/opinions/preferences on whether Sunday or Monday is the 'first day of the week'?

Thanks!
SkyHighJK

jayhawksigns

On the list of things to do when I setup a device, change the first day of the week to Monday. I do so many events on the weekend that my calendars look a lot cleaner doing it that way. Plus, Monday is the first day of the week.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
On the list of things to do when I setup a device, change the first day of the week to Monday. I do so many events on the weekend that my calendars look a lot cleaner doing it that way. Plus, Monday is the first day of the week.

Yeah I am the same way!

SkyHighJK

Yeah, I feel the same way: Monday is the first day of the week. Reason I asked was that I had been tasked with creating 2017 One-Sheet Calendars to give out to our customers, and there was some internal debate as to how they should be arranged. I was in favor of a Monday-Sunday calendar, but most of my coworkers preferred a Sunday-Saturday calendar ("because that's the way it's always been done").
I told them I was leading a Revolution!!
I mean, Saturday and Sunday are weekends! It's just easier to see Monday all the way on the left, and Sunday all the way on the right....

Anyway, Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy your upcoming weekend! (Which consists of Saturday and Sunday) :rock-n-roll:

-SkyHighJK

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Our weekly pay is based on Sunday thru Saturday. If you had to work the whole weekend your pay is split. Saturday on one check then Sunday on the next.