• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Coro shapes tools

stoliker

I have a 4 by 8 cnc router running off of Vetric. I have been cutting shapes with a 1/8 end mill triple flute at 10500 rpm. Cant remember the feed rate :)banghead:). My question is has anyone usd this http://donektools.com/ or is there a better tool out there to leave smoother edges?

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Pretty nice tool. Edges are pretty smooth through 4mm coro. Use new blades often. You'll need software that builds corner actions to set the blade direction though. Otherwise the corners are pretty bad.

stoliker

do you use the utility knife blade or the exacto blade? I'll Double check my software. Thanks for the info!
On another note thanks for the great work on your screen printed signs. We have placed a few orders now and they are always perfect.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Thank you for the business!

I found the exacto blade doesn't hold up very well. I bought the nicest utility blades I could find and they worked well. Stanly carbide I think. You'll get several hundred feet out of a blade.