• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom cut .063 aluminum

Billct2

I have to quote a bunch of 3"x6"x.063 aluminum (preferably clear anodized) plates w/4 corner holes.
I have already sent out RFQ for the finished product but may end up doing them in house...problem is finding the blanks cut to size & predrilled.
Grimco doesn't do that small and the supplier I use that cuts to size on their router was crazy expensive. A shear is the way to cut them anyhow.
I've got a call into Blinkety Blanks but was wondering if anyone had another source.
Thanks

SignManiac

Bill I can't help with a source but I just bought a shear just for the very same reason you suggested. To keep it in house and cheaper than running my router table.

31legen

Sign blanks

Ive used metalcraft industries out of ocala fl. Ask for kara dougherty and tell her motion media sent ya. They are fast and reasonable.

visual800

personally I would get it waterjetted. find a source in your area that does that, clean lines, no warp excellent

Billct2

Yes they make them, or they used to anyhow. Used them many times and they work great. It's just when I've looked for one they're either too much, too far or too damaged.