Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Gift Boxes

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Chosensigns, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Chosensigns

Chosensigns New Member

Jan 23, 2019
    Chicago IL,
    Does any body know where I can get custom printed boxes?

2. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Member

May 7, 2019
    Wisconsin
    What do you consider custom printed boxes ? We do our own . Just call a sign company, I'm sure they can help you .

3. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2005
    Lawton, OK, USA
    We make our own boxes. Standard sized boxes don't do well for our products. Check out the print and sign shops for printing and folding boxes.

4. Val47

Val47 Boudica@Nite

Mar 2, 2020
    Spokane, WA
    I've made my own. Cool site called templatemaker: https://www.templatemaker.nl/en/ you can plunk in custom dimensions and create a template. If you have a flatbed printer, you can print a cool design on one side of cardboard, and print the template on the back - hand cut and score to fold. I used this to create substrate sample boxes for our wholesale customers.
    Edit to say this works well if you only need a dozen or so. If you get into hundreds or thousands - you won't want to make them yourself with out a plotter and folder - then you really do want a packaging company.