• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Highway Sign joke.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just made a really nasty one for my hubby involving his love of others guy's junk... printed it out and will stick it in his tool box.

thanks for the link!!!

Would you mind re-wording that ?? I don't think it turned out the way you meant it. :covereyes:

Marlene

Would you mind re-wording that ?? I don't think it turned out the way you meant it

oh, it did mena just what you think!

I took a photo of him a while back, changed the color of the tee-shirt he was wearing to pink and put a "I (heart) the ...K" on it like it was a shirt he worn when not at work, then taped it to his tool box.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
oh, it did mena just what you think!

I took a photo of him a while back, changed the color of the tee-shirt he was wearing to pink and put a "I (heart) the ...K" on it like it was a shirt he worn when not at work, then taped it to his tool box.

And I get mad at my wife when supper is late.... or she has too many iced cubes in my drink. :noway:

You're tough !!

:clapping:

Marlene

And I get mad at my wife when supper is late.... or she has too many iced cubes in my drink. :noway:

You're tough !!

we have a lot of fun together! he got an attendance award from Vermont Technical College a while back. I took a photo of a brick building, lettered it Vermont Tech and made a statue and plaque to "Our Hereo of Attendance"...never marry a woman who knows how to use Photoshop!

signswi

Run!

Attachments

• Highway-Sign.jpg
    Highway-Sign.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 55