• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

custom home made lettering on a truck.

binki

2nd worst I have seen. the worse was orange electric tape with black marker to get a contour outline look.

Attachments

• IMAGE_092.jpg
    IMAGE_092.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 44

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks like a bad intersection or stretch of road with all them thar skid marks all over the road.... and there you are... snapping pictures while driving... about some idiot's lousy lettering job.

Next time, just pass 'em and flip 'em the bird and point to the lettering.

:ROFLMAO:​

binki

pic taken from a passenger in the back seat.
notice the beautiful sky and clear view of the mountains. i love this time of year around here.

Interstate 210 in Upland CA traveling eastbound late afternoon/early evening.

Craig Sjoquist

Typical ... A person wants to start a business and make $100,000 a year so they spend $10...Get that alot here and anywhere. But expect you to buy there profession service or product.

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Saw a white van that had "CARDOVA" on both sides the other day. Was done in Black Sharpie outline. They Italicized the letters. The letters were drawn using a ruler, and a radius tool of some kind. Was really ugly. Wish I had a pic.