• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom License Plate Frames???

splizaat

Looking for a supplier who prints Custom License Plate frames for a car dealership. Would prefer decent quality plastic frames - likely black frames with white and red print. Probably start with a smaller run of 250.....Who's got leads and experience?

mameighan

I have several places that we use for these and aa a promo products distributor I get great pricing
PM me if you want any info

splizaat

Hi guys - back to this...looking for producers of custom license plate frames (both the printed flat kind, and the embossed ones)

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Too bad there isn't some sort of search engine or something on the internet where you could type in 'Custom License Plate frames' and then it gives links to websites of companies that sell said objects. I should come up with something like that. Maybe call it "Google" or some catchy name.

mameighan

We can help -I have several places that we use for these and am a promo products distributor I get great pricing
PM me if you want any info

WildWestDesigns

Too bad there isn't some sort of search engine or something on the internet where you could type in 'Custom License Plate frames' and then it gives links to websites of companies that sell said objects. I should come up with something like that. Maybe call it "Google" or some catchy name.

Too bad there isn't a sub-forum on S101 to ask for recommendations of vendors to get certain products, maybe call it "Product and Supplier Referrals"?

AKwrapguy

How about 'Hicksnet'