• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Logo Animation - Know Anyone?

TheSnowman

Anyone know of someone who can make a logo animated for me? I have done video production for the past 13 years, and I'm just now getting to the point where I'm doing lots of live events where I need something to put on the screen when there isn't any live video going on at the moment. I was thinking it'd be nice to have something that was a seamless 10-20 second loop that I could have the logo for the event just slightly alive so it's not just a dead graphic on the screen. Anyone know of someone that does it? Doesn't seem like it should be too hard in todays world, but my focus is on the live end of things, and I do do much in post production.

iprint

I used to do this in Adobe Image Ready, but that program went away and was integrated into Photoshop if I am not mistaken. If I stumble across more info I will report back.

OADesign

Anyone know of someone who can make a logo animated for me? I have done video production for the past 13 years, and I'm just now getting to the point where I'm doing lots of live events where I need something to put on the screen when there isn't any live video going on at the moment. I was thinking it'd be nice to have something that was a seamless 10-20 second loop that I could have the logo for the event just slightly alive so it's not just a dead graphic on the screen. Anyone know of someone that does it? Doesn't seem like it should be too hard in todays world, but my focus is on the live end of things, and I do do much in post production.

Have you tried http://videohive.net ? great resource clips. They have many (MANY) seamless loops even HD.
I go there when I'm in a pinch.