• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom printed face masks

NicMarKro

Maker of Weird Things
I have a retail client who is looking to have some custom printed face masks manufactured for their store employees to wear when they open back up - either 1 or 2 colors on a black mask, something washable/reusable. Potentially interested in an option to insert your own filter if available. Does anyone have any wholesale supplier recommendations on this?

WildWestDesigns

I've just done this for the family and friends. Not printed though, did embroidery, made them from the ground up with a pocket for filters (reason why I only did them for friends/family). Thankfully I had enough supplies already at the shop from a myriad of other projects, some of these have gotten hard to find as more and more people were making their own masks for them and others.

Atlas would also be my suggestion, I would have had another one higher up on the list, but they are closed up during this time, so I don't think they would get to it.