• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Product Custom Reflective Engine Turn Gold Lettering

athennes

I have created a new custom Reflective Engine Turn Gold Lettering.

More information can be found here:

oncallgraphic.com

See attached sample:

Thanks,

Allen

Attachments

• Reflective Gold Leaf.png
    Reflective Gold Leaf.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,037

letterman7

Nice job keeping the turning going 'in the right direction' - aligned with the letter. But reflective "gold leaf" isn't new... been doing it for at least 10 years or more.

athennes

Nice job keeping the turning going 'in the right direction' - aligned with the letter. But reflective "gold leaf" isn't new... been doing it for at least 10 years or more.

Hey Letterman, thanks for your 2 cents.

I have seen some of the reflective engine turn gold but I have not seen it as detailed as the one I provide. I was not impressed with what I saw.

Can you send me a sample of the image / material you use for me to see. I hate to reinvent the wheel if ya know what I mean.

I am always open to new ideas.

Thanks,

Allen

letterman7

No problem Allen, see attached. Nothing new about reinventing something, make what you have work for you. In these photos I opted not to align the engine turn within the letters and the client was fine with that since they were not matching any other vehicle.
Printed with my Mutoh on 3M's 860cr White with gloss overlaminate, even the pinstripe.

athennes

No problem Allen, see attached. Nothing new about reinventing something, make what you have work for you. In these photos I opted not to align the engine turn within the letters and the client was fine with that since they were not matching any other vehicle.
Printed with my Mutoh on 3M's 860cr White with gloss overlaminate, even the pinstripe.

Looks good and that is what I have seen in the past.

I just took it a step further to align the swirl with the character.

I guess if they like it then we are all good.

Have a great day.

Allen

I’m a little late to this party, but I’ve been doing the printed reflective gold here for quite a while also. It’s actually my most popular product. All 3M 680CR printed on my HP Latex.

426BD1F9-315F-49E3-9B29-994C7D49B12C.jpeg 8BA21661-D308-4212-8DB1-2E71351D57EF.jpeg E3CA3949-887F-4662-A40A-839DC839FE68.jpeg F980FB29-7B8A-40EA-8CD0-D89024CCD6A2.jpeg