• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom shape .125" blanks w/Diamond grade sheeting

Billct2

Anyone have a source for custom cut .125" aluminum blanks with diamond grade sheeting. Grimco apparently only has Hi Intensity. I have a quote request to Hall Signs, but their web site doesn't show diamond grade either.
Thanks

Billct2

Follow up...Vulcan's prices and turnaround are very reasonable. They may become my new go to for these jobs. Thanks

Robert Gruner

Follow up...Vulcan's prices and turnaround are very reasonable. They may become my new go to for these jobs. Thanks
Bill,

Vulcan good folks. Just curious! Why Diamond Grade and not High Intensity? Do you Screen Print the Blanks? Is your typical job large volume or small volume?

Have a great day.

Bob
Trafficad.com

Billct2

Customer specs, and lettered with cast vinyl. This is a small job, but could lead to more. Most of our jobs are small custom orders and usually .080 with Engineer grade is fine.