• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

custom stamps, self inking or otherwise

Trip59

Not sure where this one should go, sorry if it's the wrong area...

We need to add some stamps to the office, not thrilled with what is out there. Stamps for things like void, paid, received, etc. Some are ok for internal, but I wanted some custom ones for paperwork that heads out the door.

Anyone know of a good company to order from, someone that produces a decent product at a reasonable price and can include simple vector logos off to one side and/or use custom fonts?

Trip59

Google shows a plethora of everything, including bad deals, overpriced junk and folks just not worth dealing with :) We're in the middle of a major expansion, I have enough to do it once, but I don't have enough to do it twice...

Simon's looks like great prices and tons of options, any complaints? Quick production?

rjssigns

We use these guys. Anthony Products Inc is another part of their business and who we started doing business with years ago.
[h=1]Rubber Stamp Mfg CO[/h] 523 9Th St

Green Bay, WI 54304-3521
(920) 435-8162
(920) 435-8485

Locals Find!

I have found most larger trophy shops in any town will make these for you decently. I buy them locally right here in town form the guy around the corner. He makes em custom in the back usually done in a day or two.

I always get the same brand from him with refillable ink cartridges, so when they run out I just bring it back in a few dollars for a new ink cartridge and I am up and running again. Same guy made my notary stamp for me. They are Trodat brand stamps. I abuse the snot out of them really slamming them down and haven't had one break yet.

jrsc

Our business actually started as a rubber stamp manufacturer 58 years ago before we expanded into printing, signs, and apparel. They are still a large part of our business. What you are looking for should be very simple for most anyplace to do. I'd offer to quote them but I'm not a merchant member so I don't think I can.