Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Street Signs - Raised letters

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Scott Kaehler, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Scott Kaehler

Scott Kaehler New Member

Jun 10, 2020
    Bloomington
    What is a go-to source for custom street signs. I would be looking for around 500 or so 18 inch
    street signs. Not printed, Die punched with raised letters. I have found ASI/Sage Companies but
    need a sign source. Thanks in advance

Tags:
  2. JBurton

JBurton Signtologist

Sep 28, 2017
    Arkansas
    Hard to say, only time I've seen an actual set up for this was in prisons. Have you tried your local penitentiary?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious! Hilarious! x 1
  3. Scott Kaehler

Scott Kaehler New Member

Jun 10, 2020
    Bloomington

4. Scott Kaehler

Scott Kaehler New Member

Jun 10, 2020
    Bloomington
    Must be a comedy forum as well. Be professional.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Hilarious! Hilarious! x 1
  5. ewded

ewded Member

Aug 28, 2017
    UK
    While that is a good idea, they probably don't do custom signs, they have their letter sets for license plates.

6. bannertime

bannertime Very Active Member

Sep 8, 2016
    No
    I'm sure you know this already, but you're looking for embossed street signs. I don't think there is going to be a high volume wholesaler for that since it's a pretty niche section of the traffic industry. Your best bet are the ASI decorators you've already found.

There are no suit and ties here. Thick skin and good humor is necessary to stick around.