• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom stripe on camaro

natedawg9640

i'd pinstripe the lines, lay oversized vinyl and cut on the car. (on the tape of course) then pull the edge of the tape out from under the vinyl and squeegee down the edges. this way, you'll be able to get straight stripes. if you pre-cut the stripes, the curves in the hood and roof will casue them to bend when you apply them. we did some on a rousch mustang that were laser straight, ran the pinstripe along a laser. just make sure you cut them straight.

Jack Knight1979

+1

i'd pinstripe the lines, lay oversized vinyl and cut on the car. (on the tape of course) then pull the edge of the tape out from under the vinyl and squeegee down the edges. this way, you'll be able to get straight stripes. if you pre-cut the stripes, the curves in the hood and roof will casue them to bend when you apply them. we did some on a rousch mustang that were laser straight, ran the pinstripe along a laser. just make sure you cut them straight.

The Phranc

He rents banners
Are you always this intellectually dishonest and worthless? Let me know now if you are going to constantly harass me because you are so desperate for attention and a need to feel superior about your self because deep down inside you are just a sad little kid. If you put as much effort into being clever instead of being a douche you might feel better about your self and wouldn't find your self lashing out to compensate.

It's ok though I understand why you do it. You remind me a lot of the stripper who works the pole for the attention daddy never gave her.

The Phranc

Just curious phranc, what kind of business are you in, signs and just getting started ??? As for the stripes, i use oracal 751 for light-colored cars and 951 for the dark-colored cars.
Like the avatar states its a neon company. I personally just started doing signs the other 2 have well over 50 years combined. They are however the older generation who have no experience with newer products so they can't teach me what they don't know.

The Phranc

Thats pretty much what I ended up doing. I removed the centre chunks of the backing leaving it in the gap and along the edges then cut through the vinyl with the backing as a cushion before peeling out the execcess backing.