Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Custom Yetti Tumbler

Discussion in 'Promotional Products' started by Big House Signs, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Big House Signs

Big House Signs Active Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Hey Guys,
    Anyone know of a wholesale vendor doing custom Yetti tumblers. Longtime client wants 40 of them with their logo.

Thanks!
    Paula

Tags:
  2. 2B

2B Very Active Member

May 5, 2011
    TX
    What type of logo?

* Laser etched,
    * Full color (Vinyl) (Dye-Sub) (Hydro-Dip)
    * Epoxy

Distributor Central, unsure if they have the "Yeti" Brand we have used for promo items in the past

3. Big House Signs

Big House Signs Active Member

Jul 23, 2007
    I forgot about them...if I do a reg google search...not finding anyone who will wholesale. Thank for the reminder will check Distributor Central

4. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

I have access to a handful of companies through our ASI membership that do the genuine Yeti branded ones. But considering the price, you might do just as well ordering them from Yeti's website and uploading your customer's logo for Yeti to imprint.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Superior_Adam

Superior_Adam Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Wichita, Kansas
    There are a lot of places that will do customization on tumblers in any quantity that would be local depending on what exactly you are wanting.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020