• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

customer complaining about stencils he asked me to make

gabagoo

Hey Barry, Lee Valley sells rare earth magnets, not sure what kind of pricing you are gettin online, but lee valley may be closer.

I would also tell your customer to eat a d!ck by the way.

Hi Scott, Thanks, I know but I Found a supplier in Waterloo so I check out the price tomorrow. What I really would like to find is a magnet that has a built in handle.

I did find this heavy duty magnet at Rona that is used to pull dents out of cars and metal but there like $30 each.

ProWraps

kjmagnetics.com

buy the mounting magnets and the coresponding magnet covers. they work great for wraps.

we buy a ton of them as we lose them all the time, along with tools and everything else that sticks to vinyl in a wrap shop, ugh.

ProWraps

Blows my mind that people let stuff leave their shop not paid for.

but on topic, tell him to eat $hit

i dont think thats the right answer. explain why he got his problem, and offer a solution. its amazing to me the eat sh*t answers on this thread. seems to go against the grain of the typical answer of the board.

educate your customer. its a simple fix. eat sh*t isnt the right one.

just tell him he needs more ladder BABY!

WildWestDesigns

but on topic, tell him to eat $hit

Yea, considering we are in business of providing a service to people, that doesn't sit well with a lot of people. Doesn't matter if they are right or wrong.

I would try to be a problem solver (within reason). Try to get a win/win situation, even if it is just the perception of a win in the customer's mind.

Can't do that in all cases, but I think that should be considered on a case by case basis.

BobM

That is the same customer who would apply cut vinyl without cleaning the surface and compalin about the dirt bumps under the vinyl you sold me that won't stick.