• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customer creates Square account in my name and proceeds to steal from her company.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
The fact that Square captures the GPS location at the time of the transaction is how they were caught. The customer lives in a small town almost 75 miles from my store and that is where the charges came through. I guess if I had a location in their town the company would not have caught them.

Marlene

she set up an account in your name than charged stuff for her company or charged stuff as if the company she worked for was buying from you?

thinksigns

SnowFlake
They ran charges on the company credit card and deposited them into their personal account. The charges showed up on the statement as "Think Signs"

thinksigns

SnowFlake
We did do legitimate orders for her and charge her credit card. When the bosses asked about the charges, she would say Think Signs does all our signs.