• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customer dropped the "F" bomb on me.

Mosh

First off the customer has formed plastic letters on her building (that I installed 15-20 years ago for another customer) This lady first off freaked out cause I told her they were plastic and not metal. I still don't think she believes me, her plan was to sell the metal for scrap to pay for her new sign.

She tells me she is wanting to spend $75-$100 for me to remove 25 18" letters and replace them with a "vinyl" sign. I told her first off she is going to have $40 in a sign permit, so there goes half her spending right there, that is when she told me I was "f'ing" crazy and she was going somewhere else.....good luck lady is all I said to her.

StarSign

I remember the time I guy almost punched me because we wouldn't stretch a Real Estate logo for him ( it was a national company)

btropical.com

We have not had any crazies here in awhile , we used to have a parking spot at the business next store for people to sit waiting for the police after we kicked them out . We have thrown out preachers , crack heads , old ladies you name it .

This world has come to ****tzle .

lexsigns

what does SHe do for a living? Thats when i would have asked how much for what ever it is she is selling and given it right back...jeeze- a gallon of milk is 4.00! people are NUTS! let her find someone else... yaeh permits here are more like 200 too!

704signs

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. - Nathan Gilkarov

OlsonSigns601

I had a customer like that.

Ended up using paint and doing it himself.

The Good News is that I got a FOR LEASE sign out of it when the landlord came over a few months later.