• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customer Giveaways for plant tours

MGB_LE

For client tours, who has a standard giveaway or tchotchke that is both a demo and a takeaway for those coming through your shop? We do digital print, vinyl silkscreen, and my favorite, wide format, with our Latex 570, Latex R1000 and Colex Sharpcut.

What would be something likely to be appreciated that we could do for groups or individuals? With a little advance notice, it might be nice to personalize the item(s) as well. Please share your feedback.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Beer should do the trick.
You could print a nice skyline or landmark picture of the city that you are from on some ACM. If it's not a ton of people give them some cheap standoffs to mount it with, you can get them on Amazon. It would show off your printing ability and give them something that they may actually hang on their wall. Nice little reminder for them, almost like your business card being glued to their wall. Reverse print acrylic would be nicer and have more wow factor if it is in the budget

SignDesignLady

Always Learning
Great thing about this industry is we can get as creative as we want and make some amazing products. Maybe team up with a local artist to create a piece for you that they would not mind being reproduced. Win win for both parties.