• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customer needs orange signs ASAP any local places i can buy?

agfracing

I have a customer that needs 40 Signs to post around his property and he needs them ASAP. He wants them tomorrow if possible for the start of one of the hunting seasons. He wants them to be similar to a no trespassing sign but said coroplast would work. But it has to be orange. Does anyone know of any places that would sell this around town? I live between two big towns so any store you can think of I can probably get to tonight. Thanks.
-Andrew

agfracing

I have orange and black vinyl along with white coroplast. I am hoping to find orange substrate so I can screen print the signs.

agfracing

Sorry to double post, It won't let me edit for some reason.
Would anyone think it is possible to Cover the substrate with orange vinyl, Screen print the text on top of that without it melting the vinyl or coroplast?

MikePro

screen printing ink melts vinyl? that's new to me.

sounds like a great idea, however. laminate coroplast with orange vinyl (or just spray paint) and screen print your copy.
...I'd still be printing them, on orange vinyl, applying a full sheet of coroplast at a time, and cutting to size afterwards.

TXFB.INS

signs365 and with their overnight shipping you will have them tomorrow and problem solved. signs2trade since they are in Detroit just nor sure when their print cut off time is

JgS

Most sign suppliers should have orange coroplast in stock. yes, you can screen print on vinyl. Just make sure you use ink that cures at room temp. Don't try and run vinyl through an oven.