• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

customer quote of the week

WCSign

I know QR codes have been discussed... I personally thought the "craze" was over until today...

Im making some magnetics for a customers car and she says "Lets make sure and get the QR code on there as large as possible because people will be taking pictures of it with their phones as they drive by"

Yes ma'am!

Craig Sjoquist

Times have changed indeed.

So what do we do, we put name & type of business they are in & some need the address, phone, website, & QR code.

Some will ask just none or one or 2 of them or even all, ilke I noticed that forgetting to put my email address on card was a mistake, that thought was never there till the mid 80's at the earliest & really the 90's before wider use & 2000s wider use of websites now, 2010s QR codes.

Was telling a older teen the other day that, when I was of that age myself & friends were riding around in the car waiting for the 1st FM rock station to start in our city about late mid to late 60s ( unsure of year ) & oh how we celebrated that day.