• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customer requesting refund

Johnny Best

I'm lost and really would have liked to read the first post
He just told a story of a customer wanting a sign, gave a deposit, he did layouts and ordered a stand, then customer had someone else do it and wanted the money back. He saw the sign and everything was just as he laid it out except for background color. So he asked what we would do. Then in post #8 he said he refunded the money.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Kinda obvious.

The customer had paid for the sign in full up front for I think a year, before the OP was notified they went elsewhere. They either found a better price or someone to get it done a little quicker. No mention of any dialog between them for a year. Soooo, the OP deletes his Opening Statement, making it hard to follow his own story. What a shame.

TimToad

The only pertinent thing I remember about it was that the client kept accepting the revisions being made, but at some point said that the layout wasn't working for them and then an extraordinary amount of time went by before the OP noticed the new sign and received the request for a refund.