• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customer wants engraved Lamacoid

BBworks

A great customer of ours wants Lamacoid or similar engraving material. I need to engrave on the back i think. This is for industrial equipment. Anyone have a suggestion for the type of equipment I can use?
Thanks!

Dzrt1st

You can use a laser or rotary engraver or a cnc router to engrave Rowmark, IPI, Gravoply or similar materials.

They all make material for engraving the front or the back depending on the application.

BBworks

Farming it out...

We see the volume of work they have and the current vendor is not able to keep up. Can you suggest a brand or model? I may have more questions for you ;)

Custom_Grafx

Many small letters = laser (universal user here, and happy)
Few large letters = rotary (I hear vision isn't bad, but roland would be pretty user friendly I imagine...) Gravograph would be a good choice, bit pricy though.

V-ENGRAVE

Check these out........

Lasers: Trotec, Universal, Epliog, Xenetech, GCC, Kern

Rotary engravers: Xenetch, Gravograph, Vision, Q1-engraver, Newing Hall, Suregrave

BBworks

Thanks everyone, this is a great place to start; until I get one, ill keep using the EDGE on clear plexi for their labels.
Any other ideas for that?