• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customers doing it themselves.

Big House Signs

Gosh Mosh....I can't believe there was still a beer company subbing out sign work. For the 1st 4 years of my business all I did was beer signs....in 2000 Anheiser-Busch made all their distributors go in house. They did offer me 25k to work for them...whew whew! But it forced me to go out and build my business...it was a good thing in the long run.

Allied Digital

... I design & print, if they want to install very simple stuff, ok, but don't come crying to me if you mess up. There is an additional charge buddy.
Gladly give it to them w no "tips" for installation (marked up higher than usual, of course) - 8 times out of 10, they are back for a re-print! I get to bill it twice!

Last edited:

sjm

Gladly give it to them w no "tips" for installation (marked up higher than usual, of course) - 8 times out of 10, they are back for a re-print! I get to bill it twice!

Good point. Though I think if you educate your clients it means less work for you. At the end of the day you still earn some good coin.