• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Customers

Johnny Best

This is a story told to me many years ago. A carpenter is hired to build an outhouse. His customer wanted it on the west side of the house. The carpenter builds it on the west side. Then the customer decides he wants it on the east side. Halfway through building the east side one the customer thinks it would be better on the south side of the house. Customer comes back at the end of the day to find out the carpenter built 3 outhouse right next to each other on the south side. The customer is confused and ask him why he built 3 of them.
The carpenter replies that when he, the customer, needs to take a shi! he will have three choices because he has a hard time making a decision.

StarSign

We let customers know upfront that once a job is approved it goes right to production and no changes can be made. Most are fine and make the changes for the next order and some have reordered on the spot with the changes.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
We let customers know upfront that once a job is approved it goes right to production and no changes can be made. Most are fine and make the changes for the next order and some have reordered on the spot with the changes.
I always tell people that once they pay and approve the artwork it goes into production. I usually don't have problems. But these last 3 were all lettering for their vehicles.