• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cut multiple jobs

SameDay Signs

Probably a dumb question but i have a large order of decals to cut out and am trying to figure in flexi how to say cut 250 stickers at a time with contour marks and then have it repeat over without having to get up and manually put over next mark each time...I am using a summa 140d cutter

any help is appreciated

Old Timer

Probably a dumb question but i have a large order of decals to cut out and am trying to figure in flexi how to say cut 250 stickers at a time with contour marks and then have it repeat over without having to get up and manually put over next mark each time...I am using a summa 140d cutter

in flexi under the arrange tab near the bottom, step and repeat

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Step and repeat won't work UNLESS you don't use the quantity setting in Rip and Print or Production manager to specify your 250 images. You have to arrange all [250 in your case] images, each with a contour cut line, to send as a single job. Then set the quantity to the number of sets of 250 images you need. In the Advanced tab in the Rip and Print select Contour and uncheck the one set of registration marks for all images. This will then print a set of registration marks for each 250 image set. Make sure you have set adequate spacing between the images.