• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cut Server

Artworks

Artworks
I have a print that Is finding the registration marks up to halfway through, then returning to the top stating and ARMS error. In the past when this has happened, I have found this to be because I was using a duplicate cut file that was previously stopped during the print. Although the Cut Server file looks complete, because it was stopped during the print it did NOT create a complete cut file.

In this case however, the cut files were generated from a complete print. This is frustrating because the cut files are not generated unless a print has been ripped and printed successfully. I have a completed print, but the cut file for it isn't reading all of the reg marks. Is there a way to generate a new cut file without reprinting the entire print? I actually have two very good laminated prints that just need to be cut. I don't want to waste all of this material...

Thanks!

FYI, I am using ONYX 10 with a GraphTec FC8600 cutter.

OldPaint

how hard would it be............to cut it with scissors/xacto..........its 2 PRINTS!!!!! will save these....untill you can fix the problem))))

Artworks

Artworks
how hard would it be............to cut it with scissors/xacto..........its 2 PRINTS!!!!! will save these....untill you can fix the problem))))

Its very detailed contour cutting. Each print is about 8 feet in length with lots of letters that have to be precise. It would take majority of the day to cut them out by hand and still would likely not be acceptable for the customer. Even if I reprint them, what if those cut files don't work either? These cut files should be perfectly OK. But they are not...