Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CutStudio Plugin not working on CorelDraw 2019

Discussion in 'Corel' started by Ada, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Ada

Ada New Member

Apr 11, 2017
    New Jersey
    I just upgraded my PC to Windows 10 and my CorelDraw to version 2019 64-bit. I ran through all of the instructions for creating the CutStudio plugin icon but when I click the icon, nothing happens. I pasted the .gms and .bmp files into the GMS folder in Program Files and in the GMS folder in AppData. I was able to add the Macro under Customization as well. It just doesn't open CutStudio when I click the icon I created on the standard toolbar. Granted I just upgraded from a Windows 7 PC using CorelDraw X5, so I skipped a few generations. Does the CutStudio plugin still work with CorelDraw 2019? Is it still needed? I use a Roland GX-24, so clearly I am still using some older equipment. Any help you guys can offer would be appreciated.