Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cutter blades

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Hardware' started by The dude, Aug 10, 2006.

1. The dude

The dude Member

Feb 21, 2006
    This is for all the professional's on the boards. I was reading all the information about cutting blades and I understood that (Clean Cut Blades) were the best. Well that day I noticed my blade was not doing well so i went on the web to; find them and orderd a 45 and 60 deg. blades. They came today and I can't believe how good they are. I am not as big as most of you guy's but what a differance. I want to thank you guy's for talking about blades on the boards . Also the owner called me that following monday to thank me for the order, i didn't believe it in todays world where nobody cares that is real nice. Thanks again guy's...:U Rock: :thankyou:

Tags:
  2. ovrcafnatd

ovrcafnatd Very Active Member

Jul 16, 2003
    His Blades truly are GREAT!
    I swear I don't know how he gets repeat business, for those things just don't wear out ;)
    and he's a nice guy too

3. gr85z

gr85z Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Well after reading posts here on which blades to get and for the price and getting different angles etc... I ordered 2 each of the 45 and 60 degree and I like them a whole lot more now weeding is so simple I can't believe it. I am recommending these to anyone.

4. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    I can never say enough about Clean Cut Blades! ! !

5. Jesse_gvi

Jesse_gvi Member

Sep 26, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    I agree, I'm still on my first one and it's cutting like new.