• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutter blades

The dude

This is for all the professional's on the boards. I was reading all the information about cutting blades and I understood that (Clean Cut Blades) were the best. Well that day I noticed my blade was not doing well so i went on the web to; find them and orderd a 45 and 60 deg. blades. They came today and I can't believe how good they are. I am not as big as most of you guy's but what a differance. I want to thank you guy's for talking about blades on the boards . Also the owner called me that following monday to thank me for the order, i didn't believe it in todays world where nobody cares that is real nice. Thanks again guy's...:U Rock: :thankyou:

ovrcafnatd

His Blades truly are GREAT!
I swear I don't know how he gets repeat business, for those things just don't wear out ;)
and he's a nice guy too

gr85z

Well after reading posts here on which blades to get and for the price and getting different angles etc... I ordered 2 each of the 45 and 60 degree and I like them a whole lot more now weeding is so simple I can't believe it. I am recommending these to anyone.