• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutter not responding to poll size

FT1

Just had this pop up, never seen it before. Looked thru my book and see nothing about it. I can cut but, on cuts close to media size I can't tell if it will fit. Any ideas on how to fiz? Did a setting get changed?

Thanks

FT1

It's a VE Lynx, a signwarehouse branded cutter. Not sure who the real manufacter is. I'm sure someone on here knows.

tarasigns

i had the problem because i hookes up my parallel connector and i went to the help menu and on page 209 it says the polling only works when hooked up serial but if it has been working and you didn't change any connection im not sure.

FT1

Already tried all that, will call signwarehouse tommorow. Maybe get an swer in a couple days. I can live without it for that long. Some else in the family was designing some stuff for themselves, they know less then me, maybe they accidently changed things. Thanks for the help. Time to:beer