• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutter software problem

p7050

Had to reinstall my flexi software due to a computer problem, after the install I can get into the program and type what I need to cut out but when I click cut on the program it won’t show the preview and freezes up and won’t go to the next part, tried contacting signwarehouse but want to charge a lot of money just to get the question answered I have a Q60+ cutter

p7050

Windows 7
Vinyl express qe60+
Lxi8
After I click cut then goes to the manager and locks up also tried it with lxi10 and does the same thing

Bevets

Sounds like production manager is not loading correctly. Can you open the production manager at all?

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Windows 7
Vinyl express qe60+
Lxi8
After I click cut then goes to the manager and locks up also tried it with lxi10 and does the same thing

This sounds like a driver/communication issue to me. Have you already configured your output device in LXI to match what you had before the re-installation? If you have assigned your cutting device perhaps you could try changing the USB port selection. There should be up to 4 USB port options that you can select from and I would try changing the port if you can. The version of LXI you have is an end of life product so even if you paid for support I am not sure Sign Warehouse could really help you a whole lot and would likely suggest you purchase an upgrade.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com