• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting a print after you laminate it?

select426

I was hoping somebody may be able to help me out. We have some logos that we need to print and then laminate and then put back in the machine to cut. We have never doen this before but know it can be done. Can anyone help us out?

We have a Roland sp540.

jiarby

anyone wanna bet a buck on whether or not he put registration marks in (or even a cut contour line?)!

chopper

we will need to know what software and what printer you are using to give you help with out that information it will just be a guess, whops I see you are using a 540..roland
//chopper

AlexT

Make sure you print the registration marks. Print ONLY, laminate, then put it back in. CUT ONLY.

allstargraphics

Yeah it's actually very simple :) I did it for the first time yesterday on my SP-300V. Been providing unlaminated stickers for people for a while heh.

Bring in EPS with contour cut into versaworks
Print ONLY with registration marks
Make sure you have like 3" on the head and tail ends before sheet cutting
Laminate
Put back in machine, line up Circle-rectangle
Cut ONLY in versaworks.

Worked great! Made me feel warm in fuzzy inside.